Monday, January 7, 2008

Snip! Snip!






Zoe's hair is gone. We finally bit the bullet and chopped her stringy hair. At least a good 6 inches are now gone, and our lovely lady is sporting a very fashionable a-line bob ( a classic). We did the deed over the Christmas break, and it was not an easy task. It took 20 minutes of coaxing, endless reassurances (sp?), and about 8 dumb-dumb suckers to finally get her calm enough for the stylist to cut. We are loving the new look! Check out the pix.



3 comments:

Francis Family said...

Yeah-finally! I am so excited you have a blog now! You guys look great! I can't believe how grown up Zoe is since the last time we saw her! We miss you guys- keep in touch!

Alynda said...

I love Zoe's hair. It makes her look like a little lady (a very fashionable lady). Good to get connected to you.

Jen said...

Hooray for a blog! I love that you made one...or updated one. I will check it all the time!!!