This is my last "weather" post, I promise. I will no longer complain, but for all you non-Minnesotans out there. It is currently -14 degrees outside with a wind chill of -40 degrees! Be grateful for your 19 degrees! That is a "light sweater" weather out here. I needed to run an errand when Aaron came home from work, but he wouldn't let me go out in this crazy weather. He took one for the team and ran the errand for me. Nice guy.
9 comments:
i seriously don't even like thinking about weather that cold!!!!! erin, i seriously don't know HOW the HECK you are surviving it!!!! but...i must say it was so great talking to you the other day!! you always make me laugh! we need to be better at talking more often! ;)
It's really all relative isn't it? I remember in CA that if it was 30 degrees we were afraid to go outside. Now that looks so good me - I might have to get out my flip flops and capris.
Yeah, Minnesota is looking really great right now! did you say there were some homes for sale right by you- sign us up! We love freezing cold, rainy, never see the sun states! Really, why else would every where we choose to live totally bite? Well, we did actually like Idaho :)
That is it, you are coming to stay with us in Texas! It is a little rainy today, but for the most part the weather is good. Okay, until the summer time and then it is hot and muggy. Hang in there and don't freeze to death!
Erin Wilson!!! It's Angie (Cardon) Wright. I came across your blog. I live in Idaho now. You are in Minnesota? What are you doing there? It's been a long time! You were at good ol' Ricks last time I talked to you. You have an adorable family. Let's keep in touch! ~email me~ angie7281@hotmail.com
choosethewrights.blogspot.com
Wow. That is nuts. It got up to 30 degrees last week, and I felt like I didn't need a coat! Nuts, huh?
oh man, those are the days when you just don't get out of your warm jammies, curl up in a blanket and do nothing! i thought rexburg was pretty icey, hopefully they are better at getting the ice off the roads there. Soon it will be spring and you will see all the pretty green trees, grass, and flowers. at least you don't live in the blah desert were its the same everyday all year round like vegas.
That's funny about you going to the wrong page. I never thought about it, but that was my first pick of a page name and it wouldn't let me have it...that's probably why. It's so fun you have a blog.
Hey, I like the cute additions to your blog page. The pics and graphics are great. How do you do that?
Anyway, I noticed. Looks nice.
Post a Comment