Yippee for blogs! I'm so happy you found ours and in turn we found yours. Your family is adorable. Quinn is so beautiful. I wish we could meet her. Do you plan to visit Rexburg any time soon, or even not so soon. (We're never leaving this place so we'll probably be here no matter what) Anyway, it's so fun to catch up with all that's happening with you guys. I look forward to future posts.
4 comments:
Come on Erin. You should know this stuff by now... you're a GROWN UP.
Geesh! You should know better! :) That sounds like something Kennedy would say!
Yippee for blogs! I'm so happy you found ours and in turn we found yours. Your family is adorable. Quinn is so beautiful. I wish we could meet her. Do you plan to visit Rexburg any time soon, or even not so soon. (We're never leaving this place so we'll probably be here no matter what) Anyway, it's so fun to catch up with all that's happening with you guys. I look forward to future posts.
Nothing like being told off by a three-year-old.
Post a Comment