Aaron wanted to document the stages of his beard. All I can say is NASTY! He grew it out over Christmas and shaved it off in stages so we could all enjoy the process of becoming white trash.
OH BABY! OH BABY! Hands off Ladies! That is my man.
If I wasn't married to him, I would avoid him in a dark alley.
My favorite picture is the one of the smile and the mustache. It puts a smile on my face everytime I see it. I think the plaid Christmas pants would go great with that stash! Has anyone told Aaron yet that he looks like Tito Ortiz?! A little bleach and several more pounds and he's be the spittin' image. ;)
4 comments:
All he would have needed to be complete was a mullet, right? Where did my sweet baby boy with a blonde little bowl haircut go?
My favorite picture is the one of the smile and the mustache. It puts a smile on my face everytime I see it. I think the plaid Christmas pants would go great with that stash! Has anyone told Aaron yet that he looks like Tito Ortiz?! A little bleach and several more pounds and he's be the spittin' image. ;)
Wow...you look nasty.
I have to say that after watching the lastest episode of the apprentice tonight I have to agree with Ade on this one.
Post a Comment