All right, this is round two! I am attempting to get our family back into the blogging scene. This is for you little Amba'. (Just try not to stock my friends.) If you notice the date from my last posting... April 2007... yah, I'm that good at keeping this site updated.
Lately I've been feeling a need to be more connected with friends and family... probably because we are out in Freezing Minnesota! Thank you Target for Aaron's job, and for paying for his MBA. We are learning to like Minnesota more and more, especially, seeing it looks like we are going to be out here for another 5 years.
It was nice this Christmas we were able to drive down to Topeka, KS to spend it with Ryan & Christy. We got our Wii the entire time, and are now convinced we need the Wii too. Here are some pix from Christmas. The holiday sweaters are getting better and classier. Notice the doilie on my "vintage" sweater. The folks at Starbucks were awe-struck- we left them speechless.
Lately I've been feeling a need to be more connected with friends and family... probably because we are out in Freezing Minnesota! Thank you Target for Aaron's job, and for paying for his MBA. We are learning to like Minnesota more and more, especially, seeing it looks like we are going to be out here for another 5 years.
It was nice this Christmas we were able to drive down to Topeka, KS to spend it with Ryan & Christy. We got our Wii the entire time, and are now convinced we need the Wii too. Here are some pix from Christmas. The holiday sweaters are getting better and classier. Notice the doilie on my "vintage" sweater. The folks at Starbucks were awe-struck- we left them speechless.
3 comments:
YIPPY!!! I will be able to look at it everyday. I LOVE Zoe's hair, it makes her look so grownup. The sweaters are awesome as usual.
I am so glad that we all will be connected through the beauties of blogging. I also love Zoe's hair and the sweaters have left me speechless as well. Those are awesome! Do you get new ones every year? Aaron's sweater looks like it has huge safety pins with bows on them. And the pants are great as well. Love your background too - I had that one for a couple of weeks. It's a good one.
Oh the sweaters! I wish I could have been there to see Aaron's pants first-hand!
Post a Comment