erin what the heck i didn't know you had a blog, i just found it looking thru some of our high school friends crazy. your little girls are beautiful, you guys look great. looks like you had a good christmas. We need to get together next time we are in utah at the same time, here is my blog www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com
Erin- Amy just passed your blog onto me and I was so excited. I have been trying to get a hold of you to see how you are doing. Your little family is so cute. Send me your info so we can stay in touch. Love- Brooke Cook
6 comments:
That is awesome. I love the picture of you and Quinn.
I am so glad that you have joined the world of blogging! Your girls are ADORABLE!
Erin!! So fun that you have a blog now too! It's the best way for staying in touch with people I think! You'll have to check ours out at
www.lyndsiefield.blogspot.com
Quinn & Zoe are both soooo cute! And you look amazing might I say! I love ya!! We need to talk sometime soon!! :)
Super cute slide show!
erin what the heck i didn't know you had a blog, i just found it looking thru some of our high school friends crazy. your little girls are beautiful, you guys look great. looks like you had a good christmas. We need to get together next time we are in utah at the same time, here is my blog www.tjandamypugmire.blogspot.com
Erin-
Amy just passed your blog onto me and I was so excited. I have been trying to get a hold of you to see how you are doing. Your little family is so cute. Send me your info so we can stay in touch. Love- Brooke Cook
Post a Comment