Sunday, January 27, 2008

LepReChAUn sIgHTiNg!!

You have to check out our video of the week. I wish this was joke, but it's a real newscast. Someone showed this to Aaron at work, and we felt it worthy for the video of the week. Make sure you pause the music before you start listening. You are not going to want to miss a word. Who knew leprechauns were crackheads?

5 comments:

Alynda said...

Oh my word! I want to know who the dentist is for that one guy with his teeth going in every direction. I especially appreciated the one man who wanted to get his backhoe to dig up the tree looking for gold. Where do these people come from? Yikes!

Erin said...

Isn't that so funny. And the "Amature Sketch" looks like it was done by a 3 yr. old. We about peed our pants watching it. "I want to know where the Gold at!"

Alynda said...

You are so right about the amature sketch. It looked more like an alien than anything else. Where did these people learn to speak English? Well "learn" is probably not the right word to use in this case.

Francis Family said...

Hey I want to know "where the gold at" too!! If we could just axe him-I know he'd give it up! Alynda you're so right- they do need a good dentist there! Where was this again? haha

The Dinner Belle said...

I'm speechless. That was amazing! How can so many people be that delusional?! Honestly.