Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Contest Rules!!

Okay, all you trash talkers out there, you better bring your A-game! Many of you have been commenting that us Kuschs are going down. I don't think so. I don't think so. Don't underestimate how competitive we can get! That being said... here are the rules for PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST:

- All entry pictures must be emailed to me (erinkusch@hotmail.com) by Tuesday, October 27th.
- Poll will open for voting on Wednesday, Oct. 28th
- You may enter as many pumpkins as you want. So if you want to try different styles, great! submit them all.
- There is no limit or requirement for the pumpkins. They can be as big or small as you want.
- You can use more than one pumpkin in your masterpiece ('cause they will all be masterpieces right?)
- You may collaborate with others and submit a team effort.
- Pretty much do what you want... be as creative as possible!! Try different styles!!
- Also, this contest is for anyone. So if you cousin's friend's dogwalker wants to join... great! Just pass along the info.
-PRIZE FOR THE WINNER!

Just remember DEADLINE is TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27th! Email if you have any other questions.

Good Luck and have FUN!

3 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

Bring it! I love this time of year!

Natalie said...

sweet. Fair warning, I plan to cheat. Don't be surprised if I submit that foot-ball laced up pumkin head carving as my own. I just might do it.

Sunny said...

I'm excited for the contest... and I loved your top and bottom 5 way funny.