Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Non-post

So many little things have happend this last week or so. We updated our top 5/ bottom 5. Aaron had quite the experiences this last week. He's definately MVP of the top/bottom 5.

I hope everyone is planning their pumpkins. I've had a ton of people tell me they are stepping up their pumpkin game. Also, a question was asked, to clarify, if you just want to paint a pumpkin and not actually carve, that is okay too. Happy planning.

5 comments:

bfav said...

Oh crap a hit-and-run! Potty training does suck, and I miss your scent, your musk, your smile. cheers.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Love the lists!! Potty training bites! And I HATE it when others brag about how easy it was for them! We are struggling with Carter so badly right now. It's so frustrating. Hang in there. Just know that we are the normal ones who struggle with potty training. Miss you guys!

Beccarigg said...

That's so crazy that Aaron and his Dad got FREE tickets! Holy cow!! What a great game though and even better since their tix were free! We really need to get together again. It's been way too long! My sister's in town next week but maybe later this month? I know Teya would love to hang with Zoe again!

Tana said...

I laughed my head off when reading the bottom #5. That's SO funny. I struggle w/ potty training all my kidos. I'm hoping this new one will come out wearing undies so I don't have to worry about it.

Sunny said...

Yes the lists were great. The one with Aaron and the fart lady...hilarious. So awkward.