Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins Are Here! Vote Now!!

****Due to a glich with the poll, it will be ending tonight at midnight.****

The pumpkins are in and they look fabulous! Kudos to all who submitted, we've got some creative cats! Vote on the sidebar for ALL your favorites. The voting will be open until Friday @ midnight. Vote as often as you like. The sidebar vote will determine "Most Popular," and a "judge's choice" will be awarded for the pumpkin that displays the most eye-popping, creative, and all around awesomeness. The judge will be a 3rd party judge, with no clue who submitted what.

I've also included the Jr. pumpkins (pumpkins created by those 10 years and under) in the contest, mainly because they rival, if not best, some pumpkins submitted by adults! Good job Jr's.

Happy Voting! Check back on Saturday for results.

4 comments:

Alynda said...

Fabulous!!! I had a hard time deciding on my favorites. I can't wait for the results!

The Wayments said...

my favorite name...big lips mcgee! Ha! You crack me up!

Amber King said...

I loved them all. It was tough to pick favorites.

Renae said...

Very fun!
I have to say that even though I am a BYU alum I loved that Utah Up-chuck one. Considering how well the football team has been playing I thought it was very appropriate.

Go check out my cousins and their pumpkins. They should've entered too. Maybe next year they'll have to give it a whirl.

http://ryanandkizzy.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-time.html