I agree. I had a hard time watching it as well.
How many monkeys will there be at my door this Halloween? That may be the new costume - at least for us Amazing Race junkies. If any crawl up my front steps though, I think I'll scream. It was creepy.
Your top 5 made me laugh...Shambo? Really? I too was very bummed that Zev and Justin got the axe. They were our favorites by far.
Shambo...only you Erin Olivia...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I agree. I had a hard time watching it as well.
How many monkeys will there be at my door this Halloween? That may be the new costume - at least for us Amazing Race junkies. If any crawl up my front steps though, I think I'll scream. It was creepy.
Your top 5 made me laugh...Shambo? Really? I too was very bummed that Zev and Justin got the axe. They were our favorites by far.
Shambo...only you Erin Olivia...
Post a Comment