I was in the elevator at work today when a lady stormed in with a salad in her hand. I didn't think much of it until she said, "Don't ever eat at Au Bon Pain!" Just then she showed me her salad that had a dead mouse that was belly-up. Super nasty! I almost threw up. It's tail was hanging out of the salad container and everything. I've been telling every one at work my story and that has made me quite the popular guy today. Here's a little picture that I threw together as my rendering of the Waldorf salad that will forever live in infamy.
4 comments:
Yuck!
p.s. nice picture. haha
Oh my gosh!!! Jen found a big dead bug in her salad from Applebees a couple of months ago and, since I was there and saw it, I haven't been able to order once since. At least it wasn't a mouse!
Gross. But I loved the picture! And way to go Kusch for totally giving you some alone time and watching the kids. Kudos Kusch.
Gross!! lol that is so nasty!
Post a Comment