
It was amazing! It was our first time going since moving to Minnesota. We went a little crazy with the food. We had to try as much as possible. We had so many people telling us these delicious things to try. The girls loved everything, and were soooo good while we were there. Zoe's highlight of the night was going down the Giant Slide with Dad. My highlight of the night was the fried snickers on a stick. Mmmm, mmmm. Sorry, no pictures. In our mad rush to get out of the house to go, I forgot the camera. I stole these pix from the internet.
Giant slide Aaron and Zoe went down.
7 comments:
I love to tell people about the butter sculptures....they crack me up every time!! I still haven't tried the fried snickers, is it really good? For some reason I'm afraid.
I have to admit that the food sounds great! There's nothing like fair food - remember the tiger's ears and corn dogs we ate in Blackfoot? Butter sculptures are amazing - but the question is, why would you want to spent hours with a hunk of fat in a room so cold you could see your breath? I would have loved to see Aaron try with the pony tail.
That looks and sounds super fun! Wish we could have been there. Yum!
I heard calories don't count when you're at the fair. (At least that what I kept telling myself as a snarfed down my fried snickers, cookies and fries!) Glad you guys had a good time, we never made it to the slide but that looks awesome!
On a side note, the butter sculpture of the dairy princessess, once the fair is over is sent home with the princessess. Who wants a 90 lb. butter scultpure of yourself? What do you do with that? Hee hee, it made us laugh.
Too much fun. I haven't been to a fair in sooo long. I think it is time...but I will need to lose 10 pounds before going so I can eat all the delicious food!!!
those slides are my hands-down fave part of the fair too! Zoe and I see eye to eye.
Post a Comment