Aaron just sent me an email with actual pictures from the lady's mouse salad (see previous post). Apparently, the lady took two bites of her salad before she realized there was an intruder in there. She was livid they only gave her her money back as compensation. She wrote an angry email to the company's headquarters and then forwarded the pictures around Target. So now Aaron was stoked to have pictures to collaborate with his story. Super gross! Eeeeekkk, I would be livid too if I had taken two bites of a salad when a moused doused in dressing surfaced! It creeps me out just thinking about it,... but makes for a fun story!!! There is always a silver lining right? Enjoy the photos!

10 comments:
o.k. your previous picture was right on! So gross!
Nasty!
Nasty!
Nasty!
Oh. My. Gosh. Sooooo gross.
That is beyond words.
That is Na-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-sty!!!
I think I just threw up in my mouth. twice!
That was the nastiest thing I have ever seen. SICK! I think I have lost my appitite for a while. I am so grossed out right now, I can't get it out of my mind...Thanks Livy.
I am dry heaving. Unbelievable.
seriously barf-inducing.
Did you mention where this salad is from? I don't want to be eating there anytime soon! Yuck!
Sick. I was eating cereral while I read that and almost threw up! Hey cute blog. I am so glad you called the other day. It was good to catch up. I hope we can meet up while we are both living out in the mid west.
Post a Comment