Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Contest

I love this time of year!!! Fall is my favorite season! The air is starting to get crisper and some of the leaves in my backyard are already starting to change. It's also time to start thinking of another challenge for Halloween. I can't make up my mind. Would you "would-be contestants" rather do another cake challenge, haunted gingerbread house challenge, or maybe a pumpkin carving challenge? Leave a comment on what you would rather do. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about check out www.getyourcakeon.blogspot.com. Our contests from last year.

My gingerbread house from last year.

12 comments:

JamieLynn said...

Please do a pumpkin carving contest....that way I won't have to make you all feel bad with my mad baking skills!

christy said...

I agree with the above comment. I want a pumpkin carving challenge. That would be super fun.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Oh crap! I'm so not good at pumpkin carving but I'll give it a try!

bfav said...

carving: gooood.

emily said...

I"m so in what ever you do:) My cake skills are improving but I won't have Jamie and the kids to help me with a haunted ginger bread house so I could recruit some neighborhood kids for carving:)

emily said...

Ohh...just had a thought...you could do haunted cupcakes or haunted rice krispy treats

Emily Wilson said...

Yyeeesssss!!!! I was hoping you would get another contest going this year. I am so excited!!!! Pumpking carving could get crazy fun and it is a new idea....I like it!

Amber King said...

Bring on the pumpkin carving! :)

Natalie said...

I'd really rather see ice cream cone decorating contest. Speed being the key element.

A little thing called life! said...

I would say the pumpkin carving the Kriz's might be able to take this one!Ok truth one of the Kriz's would be good at this and I think we all know who, I'm not beneath taking credit for his work though ;)

Sunny said...

I'm ready to get carving. Just let me know the rules.

Sunny said...

Your top and bottom 5's are hilarious...my favorite is Quinn trying on Zoe's shoes...so funny.