I was driving the other day with the girls in the back and we were eating Sweetarts (mmm...mmm..). I was passing them back to Zoe, and being very generous, I might add. I decided she had had enough, and told her no more. She started pouting and said, "Errr... You are ruining my life Mom!" I didn't think this kind of drama started for another 13 years! YIKES! All I could do was laugh. I tried to find out what show she had been watching to give her this line (Heaven knows I didn't teach it to her), but she was too mad at me to say. Apparently I must be doing something right if I am ruining her life already.
8 comments:
I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh! I've had Chase say that to me when he was 4. Kids...
HAHAAHAHA! That is so cute! Wow! I remember when she just a little baby! Your girls are so adorable!
What a great comment! I really laughed when I read it. I can just imagine her saying it.
She's pretty grown up. I can't wait to see you next week!!!
I love that girl! Never a dull moment...see you soon and we can laugh together at her comments!
I'm so excited you found my blog. Your kids are adorable! It's great to see you're doing so great. I'm adding you to my blog too so I can stalk your family. Beware! :)
I've heard that one many time already. Though mostly from Joe. It makes me laugh too.
HAHAHA. SO funny!
Kids!!! You just gotta love em' Yeah I don't have any daughters yet but I hear they can be a little dramatic......But really, let's get serious, the question is, Erin, Why are you trying to ruin Zoe's life???
Post a Comment