We have had so many visitor this last two weeks we don't even know what to do with ourselves. Our good friends from collage, fellow Rexburgians, recently moved to Wisconsin to go to grad school, and are now only 4 hours away! That's a nothing to what we normally travel. The stopped in for a night of fun and a day filled with slip n' slide action. Things got a little rough... we wouldn't have it any other way. Watch out Kyle & Almira we are headed your way next time! Maybe the Wisconsin Dells will be able to tame our water slide appetite.



2 comments:
OH! I'm soooo embarrassed! I can just hear poor Zoe crying "She broke my slip-in-slide!" We owe you guys a serious new one...or perhaps we could make it up to little Zoe with a trip to one of those awesome indoor water parks? I mean, they're so many...they've got to be cool! Fun times at the Kusch house! Thanks for having us--we had a Blast, literally. By the way, I don't know how, but we missed out on getting pics of you and the girls...next time for sure!
Hey Erin...i missed your picture on the slide....you will have to post it latter
Post a Comment