Zoe turned to me this morning and said, "I'm sorry your purse is ruined Mommy." She said this very sincere, I might add. Really, I didn't know my purse was ruined. I found a now-empty fountain soda (Dr. Pepper) turned upside down on my purse. She had accidently knocked it onto my purse and didn't tell me until awhile later. I grabbed my purse and started feeling around for moisture and valuables. My cell phone was swimming in a pool of Dr. Pepper. I was not able to revive it. After much drying and more air-drying, it was a lost cause. I guess that is what you get for drinking Sin Juice, but what a way to go.. in pool of Dr. Pepper.
*So don't be offended when I don't answer my phone or call you back!!
3 comments:
That's too funny. I was trying to call you, many times I might add, and thought, that's funny it keeps going straight to voicemail. Don't worry, I didn't take offense. I figured it was at home charging or something and you were out having fun :)
That is too funny! And I love how my nickname for my favorite naughty drink has caught on. Ha ha!
OH NO!!!!!!!!!! LOL
my last cell phone was lost to a similar cause, but didn't go out in such a SINFUL way ;).... it was dish water instead! HAHA
Penny
Post a Comment