Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun with Ma & Papa

I'm slow on sharing pictures from when Aaron's parents were here. It was so much fun to have them come. It seems like forever since we've seen family. We did a ton of fun things and had some good laughs.

We went to check out the capitol building in St. Paul (we had heard it was gorgeous, and it was) and then found this funky scupture garden/park behind it. It probably wasn't to play on... oops... nothing broke. How are you suppose to keep a three year old and a grown "little boy" off of such fun shiny things?



We also got the chance to go to Izzy's Ice cream in St. Paul too, voted the nation's best ice cream. We had heard about it from the Food Network, and it definately lived up to it's name. Yum, Yum.

Thanks again to Bruce and Alynda for making the trek out here to play with us, and to Alynda for schooling us all in bowling on the Wii.

1 comment:

nickh said...

Hum I can't wait to come and see you guy and have you take pictures of me and put them on your blog!!!!!!!!!!

It been a long time since I've seen you guy and I really miss you!! so we really need to work something out!!