We have enjoyed living here in Minnesota (minus the winters, Californians at heart), but Minnesota is kind of random. It's the land of 10,000 lakes, so the license plates tell me, but someone felt they needed to create a man-made lake as well, just for kicks. I have to admit I'm grateful to this man/woman/creator of the man-made lake, because they created it with a sandy beach! Oh how we have missed the sandy beaches. The girls and I went this past week with some friends and had a blast. It did remind me, however, how annoying sand can be though. (i.e. sand sticking to the rim of my soda can, when a 3 yr old plays up-wind from you, you might as well have been in a sand storm, finding sand in your hair for a couple of days, etc.. etc.. etc.. you get the point).
Anyway, here we are at our "Minnesota Beach"...


It was hard to get them to ALL hold still... Quinn was a champ for the pix.

Loving the lake with the ladies...
15 comments:
That was so much fun! We should totally do it another time!
Wow! Zoe looks so big in those pics! You guys look so happy! Very fun. Miss you guys here.
We do need to go again! Camryn and I had a great time with you guys!
Erin you are looking great! Plus I havn't noticed it before but Zoe is looking just like you. Your kids are beautiful...and take after you!!! Cant wait to see you.
Hum that's a great family there at the beach!! we need to put our heads together so we can come out and see you guys!!
Looks like lots of fun. Sandy beaches at a lake are as close as it comes for us midwesterners. We can commiserate. It's not the ocean but the kids still love it.
I love the beach, it has been great having one close by....even if some people call it a garbage beach. You guys look so cute, I love the pic with you and the girls. How come Em gets to see you and I don't?
Hey friend!
I'm glad we found eachother! So why are you in Minneapolis? did you ever think life would take you there?! I can't believe you have two kids!! when did we grow up? Anyway, they are beautiful girls, I love their names. You look beautiful as well!
Lovely girls at the pool...you three are adorable in that pic! Can't wait to meet your newest addition Quinn and see Zoe again (remember how Kyle took me on our first date alone to your house? There were some serious underlying motives there...bringing me to a "married's house", but I had so much fun!) Can't wait to play with you guys next week :)
cute pictures Erin!!!!! you look REALLY good!
Cute pictures! Your Twilight party sounds fabulous. Isn't it funny to hear kids come up with things? I can't believe Zoe said that.
You and your girls are sooo cute together. gotta love the beaches even if there man-made.
Hi, my name is Anna and I am friends with your sis in-law Jen. Anyway my husband, duaghter and I are moving to MN (st. Louis Park) in two weeks and Jen told me you guys live there, anyway I would love to talk to you about things to do and such. If you wouldnt mind email me at daisychick22@hotmail.com so I can email you back with some questions!
Thanks so much
Anna
We love our man made beach too! haha Okay, you have made me such a facebook 'who has the biggest brain' geek. Like I even play that. I had to stop once I realized it kept putting on my profile how many times I played...really? What have you done to me!
p.s. I'm so jealous woo is coming to visit! Tell her 'hi' for me!
Thanks again for such a wonderful time! As first-timers in Minnesota, we LOVED it...We had so much fun! You have an awesome family. We look forward to meeting up with you guys soon! Have a fun summer! :D
Post a Comment