Zoe had a few of her friends spend the night last week for the first time... and probably the last. I don't know if I have the energy to do it again. It was a lot of fun though. They played games, ate lots and lots of treats (I had to close the "snack bar" at 11pm, because they kept eating sugar.. sorry to the Moms and Dads), and watched "Enchanted" a family favorite around our house. Even little Quinn got to join the fun.
They were bouncing off the walls all night long. Here are a few pix from the night.



1 comment:
You closed the snack bar at 11, man that's when the party gets started!! Say that you do decide on a next time I find that Mt.Dew and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts should knock the kids right out-- Just a suggestion.....Does it make you realize why Mom said no to some of the sleepovers you begged to have when you were a kid....I haven't even had one yet and after reading this post I think I'm gonna go lay down :)
Post a Comment