Zoe is a crazy kid. Let's just put that out there. Everynight when she goes to bed she turns the CD player on by her bed. We usually have lullabyes or Josh Groban's "Lullabye" (look it up, pretty amazing)playing. Pretty normail, right? Althought lately, for the past week, she has been requesting the "apologize" song by One Republic. Now, I have to say I'm a huge fan of One Republic, but she's killing the song for me. It's on ALL THE TIME! The first day she asked for it was when she was going to down for a nap. She said she would not go until she had the "apologize" song. I was so confused. Then I realized we had just been listening to it in the car. She made me go get the CD from the car. She has also learned how to find the right track on the CD and which button repeats it. She runs around the house singing "it's too late - apologize, it's tooo laatttee!" and clapping to the beat, which I have to say she keeps pretty well for a 3 year old.
Here is the video from American Idol with David Archuleta singing...
Poor Quinn has learned to fall asleep to the song as well. As if she had a choice.
2 comments:
I just love Zoe, haven't gotten to meet this big sweetheart yet but any story you tell about her makes me practically wet myself ;) Kids, kids, kids they are so freaking awesome that't all I have to say! Did you get my voicemail?????
hahaha I think we got rid of the music, but the little barbies have to be tucked in.. good luck on the music I think that last time we put music on for kennedy the cd player burnt up. :(
Post a Comment