Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July FUN!

We spent the fourth here in Minnesota. We had so much fun, and wanted to share a few photos with you. We spent the day at the park, playing on a slip n' slide, did fireworks, and watched movies. Aaron had a little too much fun with the slip n' slide. It took us back to our childhood days in California.. playing in the backyard. Aaron also worked out a few "sparkle" dance moves. You be the judge.. It's "So you think you can SPARKLE dance - Minnesota Style."




By the way, Quinn is still alive. She just happened to be napping during the picture taking.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love slip 'n slides!! Thank you for the hungry bum shot, it had me laughing so hard I almost wet my pants!

Alynda said...

I laughed so much at seeing your really BIG child in the blue shirt doing his dance in the street. Nice shots of the slip 'n slide. Action to the max.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

I also had fun on the slip n slide on the 4th! Nothing beats getting to play "kid" for a day! We miss you guys!

Dayton and Candice said...

You have really outdone yourself, I'm sorry for complaining about you not blogging, This post was Awesome!!! Aaron kills me, I love that he went for it like 115% and glad to hear he didn't get "grass burns" or something....And Zoe's little bum is quite cute, i have like a million different pics of Dax with a cheek or both hanging out!

Jen said...

Those pics make me miss you. Thanks again for the phone call!!! Um, and the cinnamon roll at IKEA was delish!

Natalie said...

nice moves for sure. Slip n' slides rule no matter how old you are. And I had no idea sparklers looked like that when you take pictures of them! I'm definitely gonna try it.