Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There Was No Jacuzzi Tub!

Physical Therapy Update - No Jacuzzi Tub or Massage!

You all got my hopes up! No, I just did some painful stretches. It was not nearly as bad as I had originally thought. However, this was the first day, and it was more of an assessment. The Therapist said, because of the pain I'm in, she didn't want to aggravate it more, and that I should look forward to Friday. Yippee. That's going to be fun.

Oh Yah...

SO NOT PREGNANT! I should clarify, this was a POST -pregnancy thing. There was a bit of confusion.

Thanks to all for the advice and concern. I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

The Dinner Belle said...

Good luck with the therapy! That's not fun stuff.

And, the 4th of July pics are awesome. Hopefully Aaron didn't hurt himself on the slip-and-slide.

Brooke said...

Let me know how the therapy stuff goes, I may have to try it. I threw out my back last year and it still isn't better!

Natalie said...

Sorry about setting off all the false alarms about the pregnancy situation. I take all the blame for starting those rumors! Next time I'll read your blog more carefully.

Whatta ya say - friends?

Dayton and Candice said...

Sorry Erin!!! I got your message, I am s loser I saved the number and will try to call you tomorrow around 12-1 my time so is that like 2-3pm your time? Am i forgiven or do I need to beg :)