Monday, July 28, 2008

Pain... Schmain...

So I think I'm going to ditch the physical therapy. It's time to take matters into my own hands. I've gone a couple of times now and see no difference. In my own opinion, I think the therapist is full of it... it's all just a ploy to make me come back again... and again... and again... in the past few weeks all they want me to do is breathing exercises. LAME! Expensive breathing exercises do not help the searing pain down my leg. It's like what they say, "Momma knows best." My dear mother is now my PT. So long to physical therapy.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I feel the same way about the chiropractor. They just keep wanting to set up a schedule... "How does every wednesday at the same time for the next 72 weeks sound? That ought to take care of your muscle tension." How about just pop my back this once and I'll come back the next time I need it popped.

Erin said...

I know! They keep trying to set up the next three apointments everytime I go, and the only thing I've done each time is breathing exercizes and small leg lifts with an ice pack!