Saturday, October 11, 2008
Some People Have All The Luck
My cute sister Amber has sucked all the luck from everyone in the family and has it harnessed to use at her discretion. She really needs to play the lottery. She wins EVERYTHING! Literally, if there is any type of raffle or anything left up to chance... she will win it. I'm pretty sure they put a Ban on her at her old work because she kept winning the office drawings. She's had this luck since she was little. That's right Amber, I still remember the gigantic stuffed dog you won from the dentist's office. So jealous.... She even willed her new little baby boy to come two weeks early, because it was "convenient" for her. On the exact day she wanted it. Yeah for baby Stewart Nicolas King, the Fourth! And bonus, he was a super easy delivery. Man, some people have all the luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is true. :) I am very lucky.
Post a Comment