Friday, October 24, 2008

Get Your Gingerbread On!

Ok the entires have all been submitted. Got to www.getyourcakeon.blogspot.com to vote for your favorites. Vote as often as you like (if your computer allows). I hope everyone had as much fun as I did with making these crazy breaded houses. I'll post which one is mine after the voting is done (not to bias any of you die-hard Erin fans out there). Also, on a side note, my house collapsed hours after I had taken the pictues... wheeewww... dang that Minnesota humidity. Oh well, definatly worth it. It was so much fun, and I feel like I'm ready for a Christmas gingerbread house now.

If any of you have fun ideas for another challenge email me or leave a comment below and we will see if we can make it into a fun competition. Love to you all. Now go VOTE!

2 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

Sorry erin...I wanted to participate, but school has been crazy lately. I know...excusses, excusses!!!! December is my month! Promise :0

Natalie said...

Hello Erin Olivia my friend. I just caught up on the latest happenings of your blog. So fantastic. How very entertained I was by the cake/gingerbread challenges! I voted on the haunted houses... twice. You make me smile!