Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Now that the voting is over... here is our Haunted House entry. It took me forever! I'm proud of my first attempt at the gingerbread thing.



The "stained-glass" windows are crushed life savors, baked in the holes for the last five minutes of cooking.



The old man in the rocker in the second story window took some finagling (sp?).



This is what we woke up too the next morning... literally 8 hours after I had completed the house. Only a post withstood the destruction.


Oh well... good times. Now I'm that much more experienced for a Christmas gingerbread house.

3 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

I voted for your house! Too bad it fell down. How did it taste?

Francis Family said...

Man- We miss you guys. Okay first of all let me say I loved the Quinn pictures- stickers- wow! I laughed so hard again! Then the same name article- I laughed- your still E-ron/A-ron to us- we can't help it and last of all your haunted house was awesome. I tried, but it just sucked! There's always christmas right?

Alynda said...

Loved your house. Next time - just get out the glue gun and stick it back together. I had a student do that with her fondant project (after hours and hours of work). What will you come up with next?