I love the Fall! It's my favorite time of year. The girls and I went out and played in the leaves and so, of course, I took a TON of pictures. The sunlight, leaves, everything was too perfect. The begining of the slide show is of my favorite tree in the yard. It was so bright and goregous. I loved watching it change everyday,... except it dropped a TON of leaves... not so fun with the racking.
Take note of the swingset in the background. My Dad and I put it together last month when they were out here visting. I'm super proud of our handywork. Also a shout out to my Mom who watched the girlies while we worked (it took a LONG time), and to Aaron who would have helped if he didn't have classes, finals, and work... poor guy. Thanks for taking one for the team!



4 comments:
LOVED the pics. The "BOO" is great and I loved the ones of Zoe in the leaves. She asked me if I saw the one where she was the leaf monster. So cute!
Your backyard is huge!! I know you've mentioned it's big... but that's humongous. How fun! The girls are looking super cute!
Holy cow your backyard is MASSIVE. Raking must be a nightmare! 'Boo' was a nice touch. I love pictures in the leaves! Man those kids are cute.
Super cute- as expected! I love the boo. I'll have to do that next year. I want to do a B&W photo hand coloring project for enrichment & some of those would be super cute that way.
Post a Comment