Zoe begged to be Ariel this year. And a huge let-down.. we could not find a red wig. So there is red glitter sparkles in her hair (it's hard to tell in the photos). Quinn sported the chicken suit. I love the chicken. This was a handy-down from when Zoe was one. We spiked her hair underneath the hood, so when she took it off she was a "funky chicken."
I love the idea of a funky chicken - only the two to you would think of that. The girls are so cute and Zoe looks beautiful in her Areil costume. She told me she liked the red glitter in her hair.
The girls are too cute! Tell Zoe I think she hs to be the most beautiful Ariel I have ever seen!! And Quinn looks so "big" in her costume-- So has candy become the enemy at your house yet?
Hi! It's Natasha. I had to create a new blog. It's private and I'd love it if you'd E-mail me your E-mail address. Mine is Natasha_js@hotmail.com Thanks!
10 comments:
K your girls look SOOOOO cute! I've never seen a chicken costume like that!
I love the pictures, they both look adorable....How did the girls like Trick-or-Treating?
I love the idea of a funky chicken - only the two to you would think of that. The girls are so cute and Zoe looks beautiful in her Areil costume. She told me she liked the red glitter in her hair.
awww! your kids are so cute. i love that chicken costume so much!
The girls are too cute! Tell Zoe I think she hs to be the most beautiful Ariel I have ever seen!! And Quinn looks so "big" in her costume-- So has candy become the enemy at your house yet?
Cute kids, cute kids, yeah, yeah, yeah. What the heck were YOU AND AARON?
fun pictures Erin! I love Zoe's costume! looks like her hair is getting longer! ;)
Penny
So cute! Your girls are so beautiful. Brynn was also Ariel, however she wanted to be Ariel in her "pink dress."
LOVE that chicken suit! I tag you!
Hi! It's Natasha. I had to create a new blog. It's private and I'd love it if you'd E-mail me your E-mail address. Mine is Natasha_js@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment