Saturday, November 29, 2008

Who am I?

This is a well loved Disney Princess, who I might add, still gets played with. She may be decapitated, but she still has her princess luster. I believe her head is floating around our house somewhere with the legs. Despite that the head is missing, this little lady still gets plenty of action. Any guesses who this princess is?

6 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

Ariel anyone? I would only know because we're sisters :)

Amber King said...

Yes, It's got to be Ariel. It reminds me of one of the scary dolls from Toystory.

emily said...

Ariel? It's the green bottom:) I have to say that is 100% priceless.

Jen said...

For sure Ariel!

onecent said...

ARIEL!!!!!! who else could it be? LOL

Megan said...

This is what ours would look like if we hadn't replaced her!

Why oh why doesn't Ariel get a painted-on bikini top? All the other princesses have full piece swim suits painted on. Ariel got the short end of the stick for sure... plus her sea-shells break within the first week at our house. Poor nude lady.