Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas is Coming...
The girls and I unpacked out Christmas decorations yesterday. It was so much fun. You would have thought it was Christmas day by the way Zoe was getting so excited for everything. Lots of "ooohhhhssss" and "Mommy, look at this!" and my favorite "Mommy, Mommy, oh my goodness!!!.... what is it?" She was so excited to pull out the nativities from the boxes, and anything with Santa on it was golden. We have already started planning what we are going to leave out for Santa and his raindeer this year. Quinn was in heaven with all the packing peanuts and crinkly packing paper. I hung up our stocking and Quinn immediately pulled them down. That is going to be a tricky one. There is only so many spots you can hang stockings. Christmas is in the air. I love this time of year and all the fun traditions that come with it. It's definatley fun having a kid that really understands what is coming! It makes shopping for presents so much fun. Which I have to say, we are almost done with all our Christmas shopping. I did not want to be fighting last minute crowds this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I'm a dork but HGTV just had a special on where you can hang stockings other than a mantel...coat hooks, suction hangers on window, etc...you could check it out:)I hope you girls had a good thanksgivings;) If I were around I would have loved to entertain you guys:) LOL...by the way, I'm on book 3 soon to be on book 4...I clearly got sucked in!
Post a Comment