Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quinn Montage

I can't believe one year ago (Oct. 25th, 2007)Quinn was here... Beware! Lots of photos!



I know I look hot for a 2AM delivery after 22 hours of labor...wheeewwww... that was a long day.



My Foxy husband


Our girls... wow Zoe looks young!



The time really does fly... especially with this second one.



Day of Blessing












PaPa spoiling Quinners...


My baby is ONE!

6 comments:

onecent said...

AWWW isn't she a doll! We moved just before you had her, So I never got to see her such a newborn! I love the sticker face too! I'm sure Zoe's hand was in that! LOL that picture is priceless!
Penny

~Our Family~ said...

CONGRATZ! I know I've said this alot but your girls are truly beautiful! Yes, times does fly, even with just one baby!

Dayton and Candice said...

Oh Baby Quinn.....or well,"toddler" Quinn, I have to agree with the welcoming of Cam the last year has flown by!!! She is so beautiful, I love her baby blues-- And yes crazy how young Zoe looks!! So Erin...you ready? Let's have #3 together...well not together but well you know what I mean :)

Tana said...

She is SO cute!!

Amber King said...

Those are great pictures. Happy Birthday to Quinn- Yay!

KSA said...

Love the return of the Hanibal picture :) and love your family ....