Bless their hearts... I love my family, but wow... there are no words. My Dad showed me this video my cousin put on youtube. Let me just state for the record, I am anti-gun!!! I've only held a gun once, and that was a shotgun shooting clay pigeons, and I shook like a leaf the whole time. I about had a heart-attach when I saw this video.
Deep thought for you: Do you actually have to be wearing the bullet-proof vest in order to prove it is in fact "bullet-proof?"
Side note: Yes, they are both my cousins- the shooter and the shootee(?).
12 comments:
OMG! How scary!
O.K. I'm not really sure what to think--except for big fat IDIOTS!!!! I think that we all already know that bullet-proof vests work by now to not do something utterly DUMB!!
But hey, at least they were protected elsewhere too--eye glasses and ear plugs. Wow!! I just don't know what to say....
I about died when I saw that! crazy! at least they know bullet proof vests work now right!!!
Oh my H*** Erin who are these "white trash" cousins of yours? Do they live down in Hurricane & Leverkin ( sp?) isn't that where your mom & dad are from-- Okay I hope I didn't offend you w/ the white trash comment--!
Boys! As a mother of two young males, this does not give me a lot of hope for their future. You wouldn't see a bunch of girls doing something like that.
These two look like adults but WOW! I am glad that you fell very far from that part of the family tree! Tell me they live in Hurricane, right?
This just reconfirms why I call people from Utah Utards. (I have a few of these kind in my family too.) I loved the little gut shot at the end...classic!
They must be on the Wilson side...I don't recognize them...big sigh...smile. bunch of crazies!!!
What? Why would you want to take a bullet? Thank goodness it works! To be honest, I didn't really think they would shot the gun, but then they did. I just about died laughing! So funny. So where is a video from you and Aaron? I'm sure you two have something up your sleeve!
Oh HELL to the no!!
I love that term Utards! The Hurricane part would explain everything - I married into a family full of those. He's lucky the shooter has good aim! What's the whole "be prepared" part though?
that's crazy. Those are really your cousins? I was playing b-ball last week with Max Jenkins and asked him how he knew either you or Aaron and he told me that you guys are cousins. That's awesome. Is Max related to these guys also?
Post a Comment