All the Cakes have been submitted! Go to www.getyourcakeon.blogspot.com to vote for your favorite. The poll will be open until next Friday @ midnight. You may vote as many times as you like.
Thanks again to all who submitted cakes. This was a fun challenge, and gives you much more appreciation for Duff from "Ace of Cakes" and his crew. If only I had their crafty cake decorating tools... and some skill would help.
1 comment:
I wish I would have checked your blog recently!! That cake competition looked like so much fun!! I printed off your recipe for the fondant but wanted to ask you a few questions....Do you make a regular cake? How do you get the fondant to stick to the cake?? If the fondant is like play dough does it stick on the cake good? I know I sound so silly but I'd really like to try it! Email me or just let me know on my blog. Those cakes looked so great!!! smile
Post a Comment