Just want to let you all know, i've been getting cake entries. If you want to enter your fondant cake I need to have your picture by Wednesday @ midnight... dunn dunn dunnn... I've gotten some entries from all categories... some are "shocking". I'll let you decided once they are all posted on the blog (getyourcakeon.blogspot.com). Times a wastin'... get your cake on!
3 comments:
Okay I didn't enter a cake, it fit's any better I really wanted too.....but I am really excited to see the entries!!! But on to more important things, Do you have a cell phone again?? If so we need to chat again, that was so awesome I was on a "I talked to Erin Wilson high" for days :)
FUN ERIN!! I thought about entering, but I have had SOO much going on the last couple weeks, and not sure until the last second if we were going to be having 5 family members move in with us, so things have been nuts! (i know, excuses, excuses :)... )
I am excited to see the entries though, and hopefully participate next time around!
Penny
I wish I could enter but life is just crazy right now. I keep thinking maybe I can fit it in, but I just need to let it go. Maybe we could do it again. I am totally pumped about voting though. I do like to decorate cakes.
Post a Comment