Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Healthy Competition

Who's up for a little contest? I've had several requests for the pumpkin carving contest again. Seeing, that Halloween is 2 1/2 weeks away, I've been a little busy with the baby, I thought I would get a feel for if people would want to do it again. Deadline would be Fri. Oct. 29th for getting your photos submitted, and the voting would be Sat. Oct. 30th and Sun Oct. 31st. There will even be a prize for the winner or winners if we do different categories. Leave a comment if you want to participate, or if you want to be a judge. Here are a few of the winning pumpkins last year...










I expect the competition to step it up this year. You've had a year to practice and refine your skills.

5 comments:

JamieLynn said...

I would love it, but only if you have a kid category so I could have a fighting chance at wining. :0)

JamieLynn said...

winning, I mean winning! (See, I do belong with the kiddos)

Megan said...

Hmmm how can we win if you are doing a pumpkin? Ill see what is up Tyler's sleeve this year!

Tana said...

I'll be entering my bro in law. He did one last night that was really fun.

Tana said...

I didn't mean my bro in law was a pumpkin or Jack o lantern or anything, I meant He carved a cool one. haha