Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Pix

I know, I know, I know! I've been slacking. Everyone keeps asking for more pictures. Avery is now just over one week old and already has the whole house wrapped around her little tiny finger. The first 48 hours were pretty rough, but we've figured each other out, and have come to an understanding. She understands that she has to sleep at night or Mommy gets really grumpy! I've got her on a schedule now, and it has made all the difference. She is sleeping 4-6 hours at a time at night, and if I'm lucky I only have to get up with her once.

My sweet, awesome, creative Mom is in town! I owe her my life right now. She saves me from a nervous breakdown almost daily. Mainly because little Quinn, although, she loves having Avery around, is really struggling. My Mom has got the girls so busy with fairy tea parties, and a secret fairy house she built from twigs and branches in the wooded area at the back of our yard. She takes the girls outside to play fairies and doesn't return for hours.

Overall, we are doing great! Very busy, but Great! Here are the pictures of our little mun-chi-chi. Warning: There are a lot!


Aaron and Avery.


The girls meeting their new little sister for the first time. Gotta love the pink hospital frock.


Right before we headed home from the hospital. No judging, I was running on fumes. Avery did not sleep a wink that first night.

Aaron is running on fumes as well. Poor guy has a lot on his plate, and now he gets to add late night feedings for a side.


Grandma Patsy got a hold of the girls. Hot pink tulle is her specialty.
Check out Avery's Eskimo hair.



Turtle.

Fairy Grandma Patsy



And yes, all our girls look exactly the same when they are born. I'll track down Zoe's and Quinn's baby pictures and see who can guess who's who.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Avery is so darling!

I'm glad you mom is there to help - creativity saves the day with adventures and attention.

Let me know if you need anything once mom goes - meals, a Courtney-Quinn play-date so you can rest, whatever.

The Osborne Family said...

She's BE-U-TEE-FULLL!!!! I was thinking she looked like Quinn, so it will be fun to see all their cutesie baby pics. =)

bfav said...

Gorgeous like all your girls. I can see she's been sparkled by Gangee. So happy for you.

Randy and Danielle said...

That is wonderful Erin! Say hi to your mom for me!

Dayton and Candice said...

Yay! I've been checking back everyday for pics:) She is a cutie and I am sooo glad to hear #1 Your sweet mom is there ( I don't know what I would have done if dayton's mom didn't stay w/ us the 2 weeks after Gus was born)#2 Avery is starting to sleep those 5-6 hrs!! That's awesome for a newbie, still rough though I know #3- Your mom is there :) love you and give baby Avery a kiss for me!

Amber King said...

Yay, more pictures! She's super cute! I love all that hair.

And it's true, all your babies do look similar as newbies. You could've thrown in a picture of Quinn as a baby and I don't think I would have noticed.

Sunny said...

So so cute....yes she totally looks like she's straight from the mold...but it's a great mold...why change it.

Jamie Meacham said...

Congrats Erin, she is beautiful!

Natalie said...

You've got the gorgeous baby girl thing down! You guys do it well, I must say. She's gorgeous, and I am so happy for you guys. Way to get the newbie whipped into shape in less than a week! I'll be expecting some tips from you.
CONGRATS!!!

Francis Family said...

You have some beautiful girls! I love the fairy wings! Avery is just darling and I love the name. Man, I remember when Zoe was just that little! Can't believe how time flies! Congrats and Best Wishes!!!