Monday, September 20, 2010

No baby Yet!!

I've had lots of phone calls, and thought I would update everyone. No baby yet. She is making me pretty uncomfortable though. I can tell she is already going to fit into our family. She is a trickster. The last two nights I have been tricked into thinking she was coming. I've been having contractions for the past two nights starting at 7pm. They start out pretty mild and get more intense as they go along. I'm able to even start timing them, then without warning around 11pm they just stop. So every night, I've been getting excited and warning Aaron this could be it... and then nothing. So I'm sure the same thing will happen tonight as well.

If all goes according to my plan I will be at the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning getting hooked up and starting the inducing process. Then I will have a beautiful new baby by noon, and will out of the hospital by Wednesday afternoon. I'm still convinced she is coming on my timetable. A girl can dream, right?

4 comments:

Angela and Enrique said...

Yeah, good luck with that plan!

The Osborne Family said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! I hope it DOES go according to your plan. Good luck!

christy said...

Even though I didn't win with my guess, I am sooo excited for you guys. You'll be in our prayers tomorrow for a quick, pain-free, delivery with healthy baby and mom. Hooray! We can't wait to hear all the details.

Natalie said...

Um... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love you!