Wednesday, September 22, 2010

INTRODUCING...



Avery Mae Kusch

7 lbs 4 oz
19 inches long

She arrived yesterday, Tues. Sept 21 @ 12:11pm. (Congrats to my sister Amber, you were only 14 min. off!)She was only 11 min. late... see below post. I had a plan and I was sticking to it. We were able to come home this afternoon, and are loving having her here. The girls are thrilled to have her out of Mom's belly. I'll post more pictures later, I'm just too tired to do a long post tonight. She is a little fire cat, and I'm already exhausted.


Thanks for all the phone calls and texts. We are doing great, and will try to get more photos uploaded by the end of the week.

19 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

She is adorable! And I love the name Avery. Good luck with this next little bit, we'll be thinking of you!

The Osborne Family said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see her. Woo hoo, mama!!!

Unknown said...

adorable. congats to you guys! I will be induced next monday If i don't have her before then.

Angela and Enrique said...

Oh Erin! She is so so precious! Post more pictures soon! I hope you are having a good recovery!

christy said...

Congrats! She's adorable. I can't wait to snuggle her. We might have to make a trip up before the move or invite ourselves for Thanksgiving.

Katrina said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I am sure your girls will smother her with love! I am glad you will have family around to help. Enjoy this time with her!

Beccarigg said...

Congrats you guys! She's darling!

The Wayments said...

BEA-TI-FUL!!! I love a cute little brand new red faced baby!She is darling. I was telling Robbie about your girls reactions to seeing her and about started crying again! That is my favorite! Good job you two!

Almira said...

Woot Woot! Another beautiful addition to the Kusch fam! Glad to hear baby and you are healthy happy—and she came so promptly too! So adorable in that little bear outfit! Congrats!!!

Randall Seeley said...

Congrats! She is so cute! Hope you get some rest!

LauraJ said...

So cute!! Congrats you guys!

Courtney said...

Ooh so glad you could post a picture and thrilled that all went well for you in the birth.

You're the fire cat - but in a good way, hello Miss Organized every detail in your house and life to transition and flow getting ready for baby. I'm amazed!

She's absolutely darling!

Mimi said...

loove it! she's a doll! i"ll be calling you soon

Jes and Kurt said...

Congrats! I love the name Avery, you did good! Let me know if you want me to take the kids anytime. I know you have family in town but if you need anything, I'm here.

bfav said...

Congrats, so beautiful. But is she a bit sweaty in the cute fluffy bear costume? Is she a slave to fashion already? Or is it cold there? love you. love your kids.
cheers.

Emily Wilson said...

I a so happy ;) She is adorable. I can't wait to meet little avery. Love you guys. Have fun....Mom of 3!`

Brooke said...

So cute, I love the fuzzy little suit...I may need to borrow that for our next one! I'm glad you are doing well and the girls are such good helpers.

Sadie said...

So darling!! Congats Erin. You've got 3 in the mix now...watch out! Something changes at three.

Justin and traci said...

Congrats. She is so cute. Hope everything is going well.