Our big news is Aaron has said goodbye to Target!

And Hello to General Mills!

Aaron's last day with Target was Friday, and he starts on Monday, Oct. 25th at General Mills. We can not be more excited. We are still waiting to hear what General Mills brand he will be working with. For those not living in Minnesota, General Mills is located in Minneapolis as well. The headquarters are about 15 min. south of us, which means we don't have to move, and it also means we are now Minnesotans. We plan on staying here for a long time now. Even though we've now lived in Minnesota close to 4 yrs., we never considered ourselves Minnesotans. We always thought we would be out after our Target stint. Guess we are here for the long haul, and we couldn't be more excited.
10 comments:
Yah for you guys! Congratulations on the new job, and I'm excited that you're now MNers for the long haul. It won't let you down :)
Congrats! Welcome to the GMI family! You are gonna love it! What division is he in? Some in my family might say supply chain is the best division, but we are bias towards sales. ;) Good luck with everything!
So excited! Is there a family and friends discount!?! :)
AWESOME!! You guys are going to love it there! Definitely post when you find out what division he'll be in. Maybe when we come back there him and Taber will work together : ) That's seriously such great news, congrats!
We're excited for you...not for the winters but love that Kusch is working for GMI. Enjoy the short break. cheers.
It's seriously the best news ever!!! Although, if for some crazy reason you were pregnant again, that would be awesome too. hehe :)
Congrats to you guys! We're fans :)
Awesome. So happy for you guys. What could be more exciting than a new baby and a new job offer??? Let the good times roll. But a teensy bit sad that this makes you permanent out-of-staters.
Oh my! Well congratulations...but I have to say I am a little disappointed that you didn't even consider AZ!!! I miss you too much and need a Livy fill very soon.
Oh my, I had no idea that was in the works.....I thought he was going to stay with target till he finished school.....am I that far behind....has he finished? Any way, congratulations and let us know the details of the job....position/brand
Love you guys and miss are fun friends in MN
Post a Comment