Sunday, October 17, 2010

Visit from Ade!

Aaron's sister Ade came out to help us for a week. It was so FUN having her here! She helped me get projects that have been long neglected around our house, and even inspired some new ones. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up my camera once. Except to take these cute photos of Avery.




Thanks Ade for helping me get these done!

Project inspired by Ade, built 100% by me. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of my skills. This bench, and another entry bench I made, was made from mostly scrapes we had leftover from other projects.

6 comments:

Angela and Enrique said...

You built that bench? Wow, good job! It looks awesome!

Sunny said...

Skills sister, skills. It looks awesome!

Amber King said...

Avery is adorable! And the bench is genius!

The Dinner Belle said...

I can't believe that I didn't bring my camera with me to MN! I had a blast though and I love, love, love how your bench turned out! Keep up the good work.

The Dinner Belle said...

I can't believe that I didn't bring my camera with me to MN! I had a blast though and I love, love, love how your bench turned out! Keep up the good work.

Brooke said...

Can I place an order for a bench? I have a space that is perfect for a bench....Also, can you deliver?