Here are pictures of "Witchy Wednesday"... My Mom picked up Zoe from the bus stop dressed to the hilt to kick off Witchy Wednesday.
Then she took the girls around back for a witchy/fairy tea party. She built a "fairy house" in the wooded area in our back yard. I have to say, I was very impressed. She had come in the house and told me she needed a trash bag and a shovel. I was half asleep on the couch, and didn't register the "shovel" request until about an hour later. By then, she had made this magical hide-away for the girls to play in.
More Fairy Fun..
Needless to say, they had a ton of fun!
4 comments:
We LOVE the fairyland!
That is SOOO fun. I wish my kids had a Patsy!!
Patsy is amazing! I am not surprised but I'm still impressed.
Did you have the witch accessories on hand? Or did mom bring her own? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Patsy packed her own witch paraphernalia. :)
Post a Comment