
Ahh, it's killing me. Our DVR cut off the last 13 minutes of the Bachelorette. The show is a guilty pleasure of mine, and it cut off right as she was deciding on who to keep. Did Ed make the cut? Did Wes get the boot? Anyone please!!! Oooohhh Wes is a dirt bag, and he's a country singer (ugg, I don't like country music). I need to know!
5 comments:
Ed got a rose and so did Wes. Michael and Jessie got the boot. The previews for next week look VERY interesting. Don't miss it.
Ahhh Michael got the boot. I liked Michael. Young (I mean I am 28), but he was fun.
I would have died if my DVR would have done that! I stayed up until midnight watching (and I made Steve watch with me...I think he secretly liked it). I was thoroughly dissappointed - I was a huge Micheal and Jessie fan. What was she thinking?? And could Wes be any creepier? Uugh!
Wes is THE crappiest country singer I've EVER heard. I can't believe she gave him a rose. And I loved Michael. He's adorable. I'd date him and I'm 9 years older than him!
I love that show too. I am glad someone else finds pleasure in it! hee hee hee Did you like the ending?
Post a Comment