Thursday, June 25, 2009

I couldn't resist

Aaron needed photos of when he was a kid for a work thing. So Aaron's mom sent these to us. I couldn't resist. I had to post them. They are just too stinking cute.

Classic school picture

Ahoy! Super sweet sailor suit

Too tired to finish the job. Didn't even bother to pull up the pants. He just laid down and took a nap.

Being mischievous... he found some toothpaste. And I've been told he loved to pee in the yard. Looks like he was getting ready to water some plants.

This last picture is exactly like our Quinn. And here I thought Quinn took after my side.

7 comments:

Alynda said...

Oh - the pics bring back memories. Aaron found out it was fun to pee outdoors after we took our kids camping and Dad showed him how to water a tree in the middle of the night. It was NOT fun however, when he would do this in the front yard in the gutter - for all the neighbors to see. Wasn't he so cute? He still is!

The Osborne Family said...

Too cute! I thought the first picture looked like Quinn. Funny how you think you have things figured out and then they change.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Holy moly those picts are awesome!! He was such a cute kid. Well he still is but you know what I mean. He was hilarious!!

Amber King said...

Those are great pictures. The sailor suit is the best!

christy said...

Sweet pics. I love them, esp. the one with him asleep in front of the toilet. I think you just need to keep trying for a boy even if it takes another 5-6 times. He was a pretty cute little kid.

Emily Wilson said...

He is so cute! I love him with blonde hair...I didn't believe it until now. Now we need a Livy flashback!

KSA said...

Oh my how I laughed at those pictures.....loved the sailor suit and the too tired to finish the job.....funny funny