Saturday, December 5, 2009

For Little Amber


This post is for my sister Amber who ranks the blogs of friends and family. I have slipped to #3, and may have demoted myself to #4 (by accident) because of my lack of new posts. I promise to catch up tomorrow. Until then, in honor of Amber I leave you with a movie quote... can anyone name it. Ahh,... if you can there may be prize. It's a tricky one, and I'm pretty sure Amber may be the only one who knows it, although, we have all seen this movie. Intrigued???

MOVIE QUOTE:

"Clever girl."

Think 90's. If that helps.

3 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Is it Jurassic Park?

Amber King said...

Thanks Livy. I had a good laugh.

Yes, it is Jurassic Park.

(And just so people know...I'm not crazy like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's girlfriend ranks the people she likes on her speed dial. I only have them listed that way for convenience.)

Erin said...

OOOhhhhhh. Tami I am so impressed. It's when the raptor sneaks up on the ranger guy. Well played.

And Amber, no one thought you were crazy... until you made the Seinfeld reference- Obsessed!!!! J/k