This year we did Zoe's birthday a little different. Her birthday is not until Dec. 22nd. However, Addi, one of her best friends' birthday is Dec. 5th, so we decided to to a combined "spa" birthday party for all their friends. Kathy (Addi's Mom) and I had so much fun planning the party. There is just something about doing girly things with your daughter that is so much fun. I took way too many pictures to post separately so I made a slide. Everyone had a great time and all the girls were so well behaved. Even Quinn hung out with us at the party. The crowning moment for Kathy and I was when one little girl said after the party was starting to wind down, "this is the best party I've ever been to." Music to our ears.
Enjoy!



6 comments:
OMGosh!! That is the cutest thing EVER!! I can not wait to come and see you guys.
Super fun party!! Super fun Photos. It looks like everyone had a blast. Glad the girls liked their sleeping masks. Once again a party well done!
So fun! I would have loved to throw...or even go...to a party like that! Girls are so fun :)
Kusch parties are the best! Wish we lived closer!
I love all the pictures. Maybe we should make this a tradition for a joint party. Addi absolutely loved it and of course had so much fun with her bff Zoe.
Wow! I'm impressed. That looks like so much fun. I might just have to steal the idea come springtime when our birthday gauntlet arrives.
Post a Comment