Sunday, November 15, 2009

School Work

Aaron came home from class the other night so proud of his cheezit drawing. He felt it fridge worthy. He really should be getting a masters in art! Forget business. I'm glad his time is being put towards constructive activities in class.



He also had a Coca Cola logo, the Cheezit logoa, and other original doodles. The cheezit was his favorite. It's still displayed on our fridge.

5 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Dang I miss you guys. This post is hilarious! Can I get a copy for my fridge?

Alynda said...

As his mother I am SO proud!

Sunny said...

Way to go Aaron! Perhaps at the next reunion we can play pictionary...and I want you on my team. :)

Mimi said...

now that's a talent that should not be wasted.

Natalie said...

Is he producing original prints for Christmas? It would be a very generous gift to friends and family. Especially if he signs the corner.