I know all of you reading this post who Do Not live in Minnesota are jealous (which is a great many of you)! It's -9 degrees outside right now, with a windchill of -27! Jealous? I know... I know... I am the luckiest woman in the world!
When we heard Minneapolis' temperature tonight on our news I thought to myself. Ella should thank us for giving her a mild winter this year :) We are jealous though. I hope you're doing well and surviving so many girls in your house!
Hey erin! Oh my gosh Im back from my trip to CA and lets just say Im in shock from this cold...ok I should be used to it living in Rexburg for 5 years but I guess you can never get used to it! I'm counting down the days till I go back to CA! Anyway we should get together again, maybe a play date or something! Let me know. Anna
5 comments:
When we heard Minneapolis' temperature tonight on our news I thought to myself. Ella should thank us for giving her a mild winter this year :) We are jealous though. I hope you're doing well and surviving so many girls in your house!
Hey erin! Oh my gosh Im back from my trip to CA and lets just say Im in shock from this cold...ok I should be used to it living in Rexburg for 5 years but I guess you can never get used to it! I'm counting down the days till I go back to CA!
Anyway we should get together again, maybe a play date or something! Let me know.
Anna
Currently it is 70 degrees here in Phoenix...so the question is...are you jealous?
I don't know how you even stand that kind of cold! I get the chills even thinking about that. How do your cars even start? I'm serious.
And here I sit complaining about 18degree weather. I'm not sure how well I'd do in your area. I'll think warm thoughts for you. :)
Post a Comment