Monday, December 29, 2008

Picky- Picky!

The kid loves to pick. We can't keep her fingers out of her nose.

5 comments:

Megan said...

if I remember you were just like this in college.... always picking your nose! We tried to stop you, but it only made it worse!

heather telford photography said...

I have always wondered what i will do when my kids go through this stage and then i realize i used to do that i think its a learning progress, you gotta let kids be kids right? She is so cute!!

Brooke said...

I'm sorry, but that is too funny! I love all of the sledding pictures of the fam- the girls are getting so big. I will have to call you and give you an update!

Neysa said...

Oh my gosh, Erin how the heck are you. This is Neysa Thomas. I found Amy's facebook and we were chatting and I asked if you had one too and she said you have that and a blog aswell. I would LOVE to keep in touch with you, if that is okay. I was just telling Amy that I was thinking about you guys not to long ago about us always suntanning and the fun times we had together. I miss it. I still need to find your facebook and I want to invite you as a friend if you confirm it. Anyways our blog is blocked so I will send you an invite if you even care, if not, that's totally cool. Yay, I am sooo glad I found you.

Neysa said...

It's me again. I will need your email address. Can you email it to me david_poer@comcast.net. Thanks!